This is a 1 day course which looks into the importance of risk assessment, the main causes of injury. It also identifies risk, hazards and control measures. The course will also look into the legal requirements and legislation related to risk assessment.
The learning outcomes from this course are as follows:
• Understand the main causes of injury.
• A thorough understanding of risk assessment.
• Understanding hazard, risk (including Risk Rating), the extent of risk and risk control measures.
• Understand the role of Risk Assessors in health and social care.
• Understand legal requirements and relevant legislation.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements so that we can tailor our learning experience to suit your needs. We are able to deliver this course at your office location or use our relationships with venues throughout the UK to host group training sessions.
Please fill in the form below, or alternatively you can call us on 0208 964 7840